The SCC Hanset can hold 5 Maps that you can choose
- Flat Foot Shifting
- Hard RPM Limit
- Overrun ON or OFF - With varying levels of duration
- Brake Boost Enable (Left Foot Braking)
- Valet Mode
- 95RON and 98RON Fuel Quality
- Track Mode
Our Standard configuration
- Low Boost
- Anti Theft Mode
- High Power 98
- High Power with Over run 98
- High Power Track Mode 98
REMAP YOUR VEHICLE WITH SCC Remapping Handset
The easiest way to self-tune your vehicle
- The SCC Remapping Handset (Personal OBD Tuner) is an amazing device to reprogram your car, van, motorhome, tractor or motorbike.
- The touch screen provides an intuitive step-by-step process to help you easily and confidently complete the remapping.
The simple steps to success are :
- Connect the Handset to the vehicles diagnostic socket and follow the on-screen instructions to read the original file
- Download the Remapper software to your PC (we will email you this seperately) and then connect the Remapper to the PC via USB, in order download the original file from the Remapper
- Use the ‘Tune my Vehicle’ function on this website to upload your original file to be modified
- You will receive the tuned file into your email, which you can then use the Remapper software to upload to your Remapper
- You then return to you vehicle, reconnect to the diagnostic socket and follow the on-screen instructions to write your tuned file
- Take your tuned vehicle for a drive and try not to smile
- The Remapper (ECU Flashing Tool) also has a Diagnostic function, which you can use to read and clear and DTC’s (diagnostic trouble codes) and we recommend you run this after programming.
- Important – It is essential that your battery is in a good state of charge before programming – if in any doubt connect a charger. Please also ensure that headlights, interior lights, heater fan and radio is switched off.