COMPLETE SET CONTAINS:
- Rear diffuser
- Milltek GPF/OPF back exhaust system
Every Milltek system is designed, developed and hand-finished here in the UK by time-served craftsmen, each one produced in aerospace grade type 304, non-magnetic stainless steel. This superior material is less susceptible to discolouration, lasts almost indefinitely and is used throughout the entire construction of our pipework, silencers and associated hardware.
Mandrel bending ensures constant radius bends for optimised gasflow, and bore diameters are carefully enlarged over stock to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid-range torque. All of the Milltek exhaust systems endure a comprehensive acoustic development process to deliver a tone that is sporty and crisp, without ever inducing NVH, drone or cabin resonance.
MILLTEK EU TYPE-APPROVAL CERTIFICATE
REAR DIFFUSER DESCRIPTION:
** This product is a replacement for original diffuser **
CHARACTERISTICS OF REAR DIFFUSER:
- Adds aesthetic value.
- Lightweight and offers some flexibility.
- This product is made from ABS plastic. The same material is used widely in the automotive industry.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT REAR DIFFUSER:
- No additional work is required to finish the product.
- The product will arrive with a protective film.
- Removal of the protective film will void any returns, only remove once you are certain the product will fit.
- We cannot be held responsible for the incorrect installation or use of this product.
- Please compare the vehicle in the listing photos and title to your own, to ensure correct fitment.
- We advise trusting installation to a qualified professional unless you are confident following the provided fitting manual.
- This product has been TUV MATERIALGUTACHTEN certified.
- The removal of the holographic verification sticker will void a return, this identifies the item as an official and authentic Maxton Design product, removal is at buyer’s risk.
Product is made of ABS plastic.
Available in three surface look options: textured, gloss black, carbon look.
This product has been TUV MATERIALGUTACHTEN certified (TUV certify for material).
Join our Newsletter for offers and events
To enquire about having any of our products listed on this website fitted or intalled to your vehicle. Please call our workshop in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK on: 01727867747. In addition to part fitting we also carry out Servicing, MOTS, Diagnostics & Repairs.