Quaife are proud to announce the arrival of a brand new sequential gearkit fitment for the new Honda Civic Type R FK2.
As soon as the new Civic Type R FK2 was released Quaife were keen to get hold of one for development of a sequential gearkit, given the success and popularity of the QKE8J sequential gearkit for the EP3 and FN2 Civic variants.
Designed and manufactured in-house at our Sevenoaks, Kent facility, the QKE10J 6-speed sequential gearkit retains the original bellhousing side of the FK2 gearbox, with a Quaife manufactured alloy transmission casing, which retains the original mounting points and driveshafts, and incorporates Quaife's state-of-the-art sequential gear change mechanism that means it is impossible to mis-shift with ultra-fast shifting.
The design includes additonal bearing supports between the 4th and 5th gear to strengthen the shaft making a more efficient and robust gearbox better suited to racing and rally use. Alongside the standard straight gear cut, a helical option is avaliable for road and track day use.
Key features of the QKE10J gearkit are:
• Strengthened outer casing with stock mounting positions
• Open face dog engagement gears
• Retains stock clutch and drive shafts
• Ultra-fast Quaife sequential gearshift
• Includes new trasnmission housing with the choice of cable or paddle shift set up
• Optional LED digital gear position indicator available.
• Optional Quaife ATB differential avaliable, allowing to show the full potential power of the Honda Civic.
1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
2.769 1.944 1.476 1.227 1.042 0.920 - Spur
3.364 2.500 1.944 1.579 1.333 1.227 - Spur
3.500 2.048 1.462 1.133 0.939 0.853 - Helical
Final Drive Ratios
4.143 - Spur
4.000 - Helical
Join our Newsletter for offers and events
To enquire about having any of our products listed on this website fitted or intalled to your vehicle. Please call our workshop in St Albans, Hertfordshire, UK on: 01727867747. In addition to part fitting we also carry out Servicing, MOTS, Diagnostics & Repairs.